Debt Consolidation - Common Questions
1) What is
2) What does it cost me to get a quote?
3) Is debt consolidation for only people with bad credit?
4) Do you provide debt reduction services nationwide?
5) How long will it take to be contacted?
6) I would like to consolidate my debts, but wonder how it will
affect my credit?
7) What type of debts can be consolidated?
Debt consolidation simply means combining your debts into one
amount, therefore making it easier to keep up with payments. There
are also other benefits that you may qualify for. A debt consolidation
expert will explain the other benefits and how you can easily
take advantage of them.
2) For an initial debt consolidation quote, it costs you nothing.
3) Most people that inquire about debt consolidation do already
have "bad credit", however, if you feel that your debts
are becoming uncontrollable, even if your credit hasn't been damaged
yet, we encourage you to seek professional debt advice. You may
be able to save your credit and get a grip on your finances. It
is a wise idea to find out how you can prevent unfortunate credit
4) Yes, no matter where you live, you are eligible for debt advice from a professional. If you are thinking about a debt reduction plan, we encourage
you to speak with an expert debt settlement advisor first. They will advise you on
debt solutions that are right for you.
5) Providing that your contact information is correct, you will
be contacted via email or phone, whichever you prefer, in less
than 24 hours. In most cases, you are contacted within minutes
of receiving your inquiry.
That really depends upon the severity of your credit at the moment.
Are you on the verge of filing for bankruptcy? Do you have numerous
deliquent accounts, do you have judgments, or other serious negative
items on your current credit report? If so, debt consolidaiton
will probably make your situation better instead of worse. This
is an issue you will want to explore with your personal debt management
7) Most all debts can be consolidated, including most unsecured
loans, student loans, medical bills, and credit card debts.
A Free Debt Consolidation Quote Today!